Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2016

Karyn's Last Blog Post


To all the amazing artists that use and support Ampersand, 

It has been a wonderful part of my journey to spend time here with you on the blog, on Facebook, on Youtube, Twitter and Pinterest over the past several years.  This has been the most thoughtful, passionate and skilled audience I have ever met online, and I will miss talking with you regularly.  It is time for me to move along to other art ventures of my own, and I thank you so much for joining me here online with Ampersand.

Ampersand's online presence is growing and expanding and you will likely see more blogging, more articles, more videos and more employees on the social networks.  I will be watching from a distance and working on my own paintings as well as moving into some new projects.  If you want to keep up with me, you can still find me in the Ampersand Facebook Group, on Twitter and LinkedIn.

Thank you for reading,
Karyn Meyer-Berthel 

Click here to explore the full selection of Ampersand panels and tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment